[nagdu] Story on US air years ago

t21114 at optonline.net t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Nov 26 18:21:23 UTC 2012

Marsha its funny because I never had a problem all the years I flew by myself. My husband who has passed away use to pick me up at work on Friday evening and bring me to our local airport and I would come back Sunday afternoon . Of course years ago it was a lot cheaper to fly.  I had friends who worked for American and United Airlines and I use to fly for free .
Marilyn and Anna