[nagdu] Sick Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:45:15 UTC 2012

Well, given the previous topic, I almost hate to bring this up, but Fisher has never been so sick as he is right about now. In fact, it has been pretty much forever since I have had a dog this sick. He was sick about six times in a half hour. So now he's at the vet because they don't have time to actually see him right away, so they have to work on evaluating him between appointments. I hate I can't be with him. Please don't talk to me about whether he chewed anything. Just sayin' and not looking for advice. Mostly, I am just looking for sympathy.

Cindy