[nagdu] New Member Intro

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Sep 5 22:40:09 UTC 2012

Hi there,
I am Dar I also was in the same class as Tina.
I tell you my little prince and I went over to the mall, this was the
second time we did this.
The first time he felt afraid, but today that work didn't hit him at all.
I got done shopping, and found out that the second store I wanted to go
to, didn't happen to be in the mall any more.
So I asked little prince to take me back to the store we shopped.
No way did he want to go back there.
We started cruezing the mall, where he took me to one of the store I
went to the first time.
I got directions to the front of the store, where we went threw the
food court, and rite up to the front door.
His tail is going to fall off if he doesn't wag it just a bit slower loll.
I am so proud of this boy.
Now I need to get to pet smart, want to make a change with one of the
tags on his collar so he will gingle.
Then I will put the rubber tag in with his paper work.
That will be fine.
We will pick a different day for that.
I just love this dog.