[nagdu] New Member Intro

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:33:47 UTC 2012

Hi Tanya,

It's best to leave your dog home during trips to amusement parks.

I've heard stories about dogs not liking watching their owners on rides.  also, amusement Parks generally have black top, and are open in the summer, which can be uncomfortable for their paws.

Have a good day tomorrow.  sorry it took me so long to respond.

Jenny