[nagdu] Those going into class and others

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 00:10:20 UTC 2012

Hi, Shannon W,
I'd also be interested in reading too.
It gives you a better idea and perspective on what, how or why things happen involving the first match or in what way to be able to handle a situation with a successor dog.
I'll admit that I started brailling up journal entries during my time with Freedom David Berry and Odie Harley Davidson, but never got to finishing them up.
*Sad*
Guess I'll just have to dig them out and to test my brain to see what or how much I remember.
Bibi