[nagdu] Intro

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:42:15 UTC 2012

Hi Abby!

Oh, do you work at McDowell?  I'm from Kentucky, and I went through
McDowell about 4(ish) years ago.  I can't wait to hear your dog stories!

Best,
Kody

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*