[nagdu] Chester and Holly

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 03:29:08 UTC 2012

Just an amusing thing!  I have been bowling in a new league for a year or so.  I have Holly and a friend of mine has a big yellow lab male named Chester.  The dogs are sililar in age and temperament.  Whe I bowl, I always put Holly where Chester isn't if for no other reason than I just don't want them to pull the table around or some such thing!  Well, I put Holly under the counter and apparently, Chester was put in there as well.  After bowling, I was packing up my stuff and a dog snuffeled in my ear.  Assuming it was Holly, I reached up and scratched the head and what!  Lab fur!  Where was Holly!  Sitting right next to Chester!  Apparently, they were both hanging out down there and they didn't even make a peep!  Well, I wished I had a camera to take a picture of those two dog faces looking out from under that counter!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!