[nagdu] Dogs interacting

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 26 12:53:09 UTC 2012

I don't mind a dog meet and greet if I'm not busy with something else, but
I want to say when it will and won't happen. I would think, if I were
coming somewhere for a professional meeting, I definitely would not want
to be playing meet-and-greet.

My old dog Echo was attacked twice, and became wary of strange dogs.  She
was very uncomfortable having strange dogs get real close to her.  It
drove me crazy, when I explained to other guide dog users that she was
afraid of strange dogs, and they still let their dogs crawl right in her
face under the table. If I tell someone please to keep their dog away from
mine, and even explain why, I want my wishes respected.
Tracy