[nagdu] dogs interacting

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Wed Sep 26 13:57:16 UTC 2012

Hi Larry,
All the dogs have to behave. If one gets out of hand at my house or a friends house they are put on lead and sit with there owner. We have never had a dog fight in the 24 years I have been doing this. The dogs do get a little wild at time but they calm down. We have a group of blind people in our county and every two months or so we all get together and go to a restaurant for dinner. Some times there are 15 guide dogs as well as blind people with canes.  we have between 25 and 38 people come. All the dogs are well behaved. the people in the restaurants always comment how good the dogs are . at my agency I have a lot of consumer who have guide dogs . Only twice I had a problem with someone's dog in my agency and I had to call the school the dog was from as the handler couldn't control the dog. The dog was retired a few weeks later and my friend adopted it. the other dog was a service dog for a person in a wheelchair and it wouldn't stop barking .
Marilyn and Anna