[nagdu] dog day

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:04:16 UTC 2012

My first dog's name was Brie. They suggested that we not say the dog's name when people asked so people wouldn't be addressing the dog by the name. I found it hard to be dishonest, so I was in Epstein's Department Store waiting while one of the other students walked the aisle with Lukas. Someone asked me the dog's name. I said "Brie." She said, "Green?" I said, "No, Brie as in cheese." Of course the moon's cheese is green, right, so that might not have been the right answer. She didn't bug me anymore.

Cindy