[nagdu] Monty in the new white harness

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Sep 30 18:50:07 UTC 2012

Great picture, Julie!  Great, your iPhone takes JPEG photos like my regular
camera and I can see these files.  Did you just download the piucture off
your iPhone and save it into your My Pictures?  I put it into my own My
Pictures where i have a file with a bunch of miscellaneous photos sent me of
cats and dogs.

What is the handle made of?  It didn't look round like a regular harness has
and it looked very thick and unweildy.  My friend in Georgia made a white
harness back in the 1990s based on a Fidelco harness.

Can you see pictures?  I have a nice photo of Landon at the Humane Society
that one of their photogrphers took last spring.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."