[nagdu] sound beacon

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 3 03:54:58 UTC 2013

Hi, This is for those with hearing impairments as well as anyone with other ideas. We have a lot of wind here and it can make my hearing aids virtually useless. When I'm walking with others I stgruggle to hear them ahead of me after maybe three or four feet of distance. I don't want to lose the ability to travel independently with my dog so any help would be appreciated. I can still hear traffic okay so that is not my main concern. Because we have so much wind hear picking a nonwindy day isn't a good option. Thanks much