[nagdu] GDU

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 12 21:49:09 UTC 2013

Rachel,
    If you and Eve would like to take another try at it, I would be happy to
help out. Have you discussed this with your president and asked about how he
might help, too? I know he is open to forming a division; we just need to
find energetic people to get it off the ground!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG