[nagdu] Bicyclists!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 17 18:03:36 UTC 2013

NYC is starting a bike-share program soon, so we may be seeing more mad
cyclists, too.  At least where I work in midtown the sidewalks are nice and
wide, but downtown by Wall Street, they're real narrow, like you say.  And
the people are crazy down there--would stomp right over someone in their way
without a thought. That's Wall Street for you.
Tracy