[nagdu] Note from Moderator was Staff cuts at guide dog schools

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Apr 17 21:52:31 UTC 2013

I think some of these are older guide dog trainers who are semi-retired.
they still are skilled but they may, for one reason or another, cannot be a
full time trainer with a school.  I knew an owner-trainer who used the
assistance of a retired trainer who had worked at a school but wasn't there
anymore.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown