[nagdu] GDB List

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 18 18:33:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
I was on the GDB list for a while when I returned after graduation in
December. I had to leave because there was so much traffic I could not even
start to read the amount of email. The main problem was the one word or one
line responses to subject lines. There were a number of wonderful people,
but a lot of them had nothing to do but post on the board - not that there
is anything wrong with that - it is just I didn't have the time to scroll
through to find answers to people's questions. I find this list much more
informative, even though I do not even the find the time to read or post
here anymore.