[nagdu] Follow-up

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Thu Apr 18 18:47:54 UTC 2013

Ease of follow-up if needed, due to close proximity to the school, is one
reason I chose my current school. My only other school option (my only other
option due to breed choice) told me that they only had 1 trainer who was
licensed in California and therefore able to come here to work with
students, so I figured that follow up would be difficult to get from there
if I did need it.

Sarah & RJ