[nagdu] Hello

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 17:48:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have had Cass for a little over 4 months now. I will sometimes allow a
person to pet her if she is totally calm and sitting or laying down. She
will usually just turn away from anyone who pets her and move to me. When
she is in harness she does not want for anyone to mess with her but me.
I am a sucker for the little, and I mean little kids who are amazed when
they see a dog and exclaim "puppy!", so I will usually allow them to give
her a little pat, and Cass loves the little ones. She has never been
distracted when walking when a child walks by, so I will continue to allow
this. As soon as she may become distracted, I would stop allowing it.
It all depends on how the dog responds.
Hope this helps.
Daniel and Cass