[nagdu] Takeing bart train with a guide dog.

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 00:30:11 UTC 2013

Hi All,
BART (Bay Area Rapid transit) is a public transportation system in the Bay
Area in California. It is very similar to subway as far as I know. I took
Princess on BART and had no trouble with getting on and off. I've also taken
busses and subways, and I treated taking BART the same way. Hope this helps.
All the best, hannah