[nagdu] walking in sidewalkless areas

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:35:54 UTC 2013

Oh Sarah!
Smile came on to my face when I read your e-mail.:)smile:)
In estonia lots of guide dog users live or visit places-country sides where
there are no sidewalks. In estonia every  dog is teached to  walk on the
left side on the road. When it is just a road where  are no special areas
for pederastians or for cars.
But I havent heard that anybody have had any problems with that special
area. Usually when there are problems then they dont  come out at
sidewalkless roads or in the city. I mean  I havent heard about it. Usually
beacuse we have lots of woods and that kind of very natural places then dogs
are just wanting to go very fast beacuse they know that  at the end of the
journey  they will get free and can run around  in the woods and play and
smell  forest animals.:)smile:)
I know that my dog  doesnt want to work the  roads  what we take everyday.
These are booring for her I think.

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521