[nagdu] how to choose toothbrush/toothpaste for dog brushing

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Aug 8 16:14:10 UTC 2013

Does anyone have suggestions on how to shop for toothbrush or toothpaste
for your dog.  Also, how frequently would you do it and is there a
proper technique to it.  Of course, this probably depends on how willing
your pup is to expose their teeth and gums for cleaning.

But when Destiny was at the Vet last she commented that she had tartar
and plaque build up and asked was I brushing.  I had relied on the daily
dental treats because she was never too inclined to open her mouth to me
when she had gotten into something and I said to "drop it"; she just
clamped her mouth shut on her prize.
Janice