[nagdu] how to choose toothbrush/toothpaste for dog brushing

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Aug 9 12:15:00 UTC 2013

Hi Janice,
I like to alternate between a doggy toothbrush (that I got at Petsmart) and dental wipes. Pascal doesn't seem to mind the dental wipes as much as the toothbrush, and they are mint flavored so help with stinky breath. I don't think chicken flavored toothpaste helps the doggy breath too much! LOL. But, the dogs just love the chicken flavored toothpaste, they try to eat that and the toothbrush.
I like the small wipes that come in a jar that you can get from the pet store.
I must admit, I don't brush his teeth daily, but every few days or at least weekly. The Vet always raves about how great his teeth look though /smiles/.
Deanna and Pascal