[nagdu] Number of DOGS!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 23:43:25 UTC 2013

Mainly, it is traffic situations that would be likely to stress out your dog out, and, of course, being live animals, they are subject to unforseen illnesses, but my dog, for instance, doesn't do a lot of work really. Only thing I can imagine that this could create would be the idea in his head that he has the good life so why work, but I think he does a good job.

CL