[nagdu] Owner trainers

Danielle Nicole Larsen dnlarsen75 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:56:15 UTC 2013

Shanna,
Your dog makes me think very much of Trinity too. I love that you shared this, because ei was very worried about this part of her. Although we are gaining a lot of control IN harness, Trinity has a high prey drive and a strong desire to chase etc. She is making a lot of progress with this in harness, but it has taken a lot of work and will require more before she truly gets it. I am not so sure any guide program would hav picked her either. She is very driven with that strong chase / prey instict. She is also a barker. we have been using a cliker to work on barking, coupled with a lickity stick instead of treats. and this is working GREAT!! Fortunately she only barks at home and never out in public. How do you guys feel about dogs that bark?

Danielle and Trinity

Sent from my iPad