[nagdu] Working on the right

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 23 12:59:31 UTC 2013

I have sometimes grabbed the harness with my right hand when it seemed to be
necessary, but it felt very awkward, and I never did it for more than a few
steps.
Still, dogs are adaptable, and, if you worked with Tres on it, he might be
able to do it.  I guess he'd have to get used to checking clearance on his
left instead of his right, which might be confusing for a while.
Tracy