[nagdu] harness or not?

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 26 16:32:30 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

Daniel here, my harness is from GDB and hence has a removable handle which I
always remove when I stuff my girl under my table at school, or under my
seat on the bus. The trick is to remember not to leave the handle behind
which is not hard if you are working your dog. I clip the handle on my belt
when I take it off.
I don't know what type of harness you have, but this might be an idea.

HTH,

Daniel and Cass,
Lakewood, Colorado