[nagdu] Never, never insult dogs or veterans

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 18:20:20 UTC 2013

I really thought the article, though it seemed tongue-in-cheek, was sort of poking fun at the veteran and a little excusing Mr. Ireland. There is no really good reason for people to not know what the law is, in my opinion, except for the fact that they don't keep up and they don't care. You can't think this was his first experience having a dog? Well, OK, maybe. I just am not sure where the writer of said article is coming from here.

CL