[nagdu] new dog food...

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 16:52:38 UTC 2013

Hi daniel,

I have always fed Purina or Eukenuba as that's what Seeing eye fed
both of my dogs, in that order! My first was on Purina Pro Plan and
then I switched to Purina One because couldn't find Pro Plan i where i
lived. But then the veterinarian switched him to Fit n trim due to his
weight. My second was on Eukenuba but I switched her to Purina as
well. Not to much bulk in the stool and they do well.