[nagdu] 7th anniversary

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Aug 31 17:03:34 UTC 2013

Hi Ann.
I'll be going back to TSE, hopefully not too soon.  It was really nice to go
somewhere so close by, only a 45-minute taxi ride.  Beats the heck out of
that cross-country plane flight.  And it was great to train in my own
environment, instead of searching San Francisco for places that are like
Manhattan.  The only place I've found that's like NYC is Boston, really.
I would like to learn more positive methods of dog control, and TSE is only
slowly moving in that direction, but I'm not anxious enough about it to
switch back to GDB.
Tracy