[nagdu] Nylon harnesses

Abigail Marie Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 02:33:33 UTC 2013

There is a company in Colorado who makes beautiful ones.
I forget what they are called, seeing as how my X ordered me my last one...

Abby and Princess Jada

--
Abigail Bolling
Ohio Association Of Blind Students: Treasurer

Email: Abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com and violingirl30794 at hotmail.com
Phone: 513-258-5043
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing
like no one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth." William
Purkey