[nagdu] I must brag on my pup

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 18:35:26 UTC 2013

It's awesome to read stories like these that show just what these dogs
were trained for, and that 9 times out of ten, your dog is right.
All summer, I learned, I absolutely had to, listen to the Golden Guy.
Summer is construction season, and he did a flawless job of guiding me
around construction cones, missing sidewalks, and deciding to turn
back around when half the street was missing. There's nothing more
humbling than when your dog stops and you reach your foot out to see
what's in front of you, just to find that the rest of the street or
sidewalk is gone. It was stressful for both of us, having to find
detours and such, but it strengthened us as a team.

On 12/4/13, Larry D. Keeler <lkeeler at comcast.net> wrote:
> That's what they do! Those thankless jobs that noone other than us seems to
>
> accknowledge.

Raven