[nagdu] Purchasing a Toileting Harness

Dani L Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 19:23:13 UTC 2013

Hi, Everyone.

I'm Dani, and I'm new to the list. Where can I purchase a toileting harness?
I dropped mine outside my apartment while taking my girl Peggy out late
Monday night, and didn't realize it was missing till yesterday. My husband
and I went looking for it, but I think it's gone. I can pick up fine with a
regular bag, but the toileting harness is a really handy thing, and I've got
a bazillion pick-up bags that'll sit around without the harness. (The
pick-up bags are a little tight for two-handed pick-up.)

Thanks,

Dani