[nagdu] nfb quiz

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Feb 15 00:44:21 UTC 2013

Yeah!  Baby boomers for sure.  many of us are seen as seniors - have a hard
time seeing myself as a senior!  Anyway, there's alot of us out there.  Yes,
it is true that many of us older folks will be more mobile than the
generation before us - and many will chose guide dogs for our mobility.

I think this trend is what has caused most guide dog schools to adapt their
programs to accomodate multiple disabilities that we see now.  I'm so glad
that these changes have been made so we can continue to use guide dogs well
into old age if we are still able.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown