[nagdu] Relieving dogs at Washington Seminar and other areas

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 15 15:22:45 UTC 2013

Just for future use if you go out the main doors turn left and go to the
corner.  You make a right turn and cross C street in that block there is a
whole block long strip of grass that fronts the department of education
building.  That is a good place to go to use grass and you clean up after
your dog.  You can also cross 6th. street and to your left is also a strip
of grass.  Diane McGeorge suggested going a block down 6th. street to a park
but I would much prefer to just go across the street and pick up after my
dog.  I don't like the thought of stepping in dog poop from someone else's
dog!  If you go out the door on 6th. street there is a little patch that is
a small garden but its hard to clean up and there are probably lots of dogs
going there and leaving their droppings.  This year there wasn't any snow to
make it a little more interesting but sometimes there is.  There is also a
big trash can near the main door on the right as you are walking in.