[nagdu] Question About retirement

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:09:13 UTC 2013

Jessica, First, I am not sure how this is cross posting as it has
everything to do with guide dogs. That aside, I see no problem
whot-so-ever about requesting to see the place Figby would live. This
has been a long time partner for your husband and I am sure a member
of your family and so you have every right and responsibility to find
a suitable retirement home. Would you just turn your children or your
parent over to strangers without checking things out? You must be
sure, for your own peace of mind if nothing else. I would suggest
checking with your school though as some of them have retirement
guidelines and a waiting list of people they have already screened. Be
happy with your choice and be sure. Blessed Be. Eve