[nagdu] Question About retirement

consuelo johnson consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:18:51 UTC 2013

Well Jessica I went through that same issue and I found a wonderful home for
my retired guide and I have contact with her.  I'm not sure where you live ,
but if you would like I can ask her totake in another service dog.  What
kind is him/her of dog.
Consuelo  consuelo.johnson050 at gmail. Com
If you would like to email me off line