[nagdu] question for owner trainers

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:35:53 UTC 2013

Sheila,

There is no reason you need to stop using a guide dog because of your hearing loss. personally, and this is my opinion its better to be a guide dog user and be Hard of hearing, or deafblind. I am not the only one on the list who is deafblind who is a guide dog user. Leader dogs, trains for specific deafblindness. I know nothing of that program.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com