[nagdu] Event

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Feb 24 16:29:11 UTC 2013

Thanks so much,
I'm pleased this is happening to others.
I have had dogs who thought faster than he does, but this doesn't bother me.
he needs encouragement where I have patients to show him once I
understand what to do.
Even I have to feel the door to think about what is happening.
he was wearing his canny collar so sniffing the floor wasn't the
problem this time.
I didn't want him to visit others as we were going to our table.
Thanks for writing.