[nagdu] GDUI

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:42:06 UTC 2013

Hi all, Well you might remember my concern over not getting my sign that I
had order from GDUI. Well, everybody here was a great help with that and I
got a hold of the right person last Thursday. I forwarded her my
confirmation email so that she would have all of the information and today,
just 3 business day later, I received my sign. I want to tell you all about
it. When I first opened the package I found what appeared to be a wallet,
but on closer inspection found that it was actually the sign. It is made of
some type of canvas stuff that is water resistant and it is a zippered
pouch. This pouch straps onto the harness handle and also has reflective
strips on the edges. It is of the highest quality and is not at all tacky
looking. So many of the signs I have seen in the past are laminated and
tacky. I totally recommend getting one of these. I put 8 poop bags into the
pouch and didn't even make a bulge in the bag. I could still fit my wallet,
keys, and other miscellaneous junk. Wonderful! Just thought you all ought
to know. Blessed Be. Eve