[nagdu] super happy

John Russo johnnyrusso at windstream.net
Sun Jan 13 09:18:28 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,
	Congratulations on your guide dog school acceptance.  I haapy with
you.  Please let us know how the training goes, your experience and what you
thought of it.  Let us know what breed you end up with, and your thoughts on
the dog's temperment, and how it improves your independence.
Congratulations again.  We're all interested in your success.  Keep us
posted.

John