[nagdu] is this normal?

John Russo johnnyrusso at windstream.net
Sun Jan 27 03:23:41 UTC 2013

Hi Stephanie,
	Like you, I applied for guide dog training, and am waiting for a
acceptance date.  I've used a cane for forty years and find it hard to
believe I can leave myself in a dog's care.  I've read several books, and
find much encouragement from others on the list.  I trust it will all work
out.

John Russo