[nagdu] an unhappy labrawolf

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 22:46:14 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Odie is an unhappy labrawolf for the time being.
our dog gone piece of junk smoke detector broke and started bleeping like crazy.
Maintenance came up and installed a fresh brand new one.
I asked him if he saw any milworm moths or roaches possibly flying around that would have set off the other one and David from maintenance told me he didn't see anything.
He honestly told me he's gettin fed up with the unwanted guests reaking habbit in our complex.
Odie definitely displayed signs he was terrified of the loud beeping noise.
He kept coming to me and trying to hide his head.
I let him know that I understood that I couldn't do anything about the beeping until maintenance came up to take care of it.
Since the old smoke detector was taken down and probably thrown out, Odie seems to be doing all right and is happy again.
I'd have to put myself into a dog's shoes, especially given that their hearing is more accute than ours.
Only drawback is I'd have to put up with long, floppy ears and a thick fur coat all year around.
They would make me really hot, especially wearing a black fur coat.
Ouch!!!
Bibi and son Odie
relaxing labrawolf