[nagdu] Re; Discrimination Update

Suzy And Izzy keyboard4jesus at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:00:48 UTC 2013

Hello All, I am happy to report that the Starke police chief himself went and talked to the china restaurant people and this is what he said happened;
Suzy and Izzy.  I have gone by the China Buffet and spoken with the owners.  I also presented them with a copy of Florida Statute 413.08 to include the penalty for failure to comply.   I believe they will be more welcoming in the future now that they are aware.  Please let me know if there are anymore problems.
Chief Jeff Johnson.
I will go back to that restaurant in the near future and let you know what happens.
-Suzy Wilson & Izzy

Sent from my iPad