[nagdu] Harness Up! Blog

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 12 20:33:30 UTC 2013

Sheila et Al,
	Thank you for your message and your inquiry about Harness Up! As
media has shifted from paper to digital, NAGDU has also decided to take
advantage of the incredible power of digital media. Harness Up! Has not been
published in quite some time and we are changing that. Rather than offering
it as a quarterly newsletter, we have chosen to publish it as an ongoing
blog. This is a fairly new development ans, as of right now, there are no
posts; however, that will change in a very short time. Though Tina Thomas
and I are the only people who can post to the blog, I will be inviting
anyone who wishes to write a blog post for Harness Up! To submit it to me. I
will then edit and post it, much like would be done if we were publishing a
newsletter in another format. Of course, others will be able to comment on
the blog. These posts will also be moderated by us.
	If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away. I look
forward to hearing from anyone interested in Harness up!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala