[nagdu] the time has come

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Tue Jul 16 23:26:29 UTC 2013

Hey Laura,
A male yellow Lab named Vegas!  How about that!  That is the breed, color,
and name of Landon's father from Seeing Eye!  Landon's mother was a black
Golden/Lab cross and I forgot her name - have it someplace.

Good luck to you and Vegas and may you have many years together.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown