[nagdu] Clicker training

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:39:10 UTC 2013

BS"D

Hello,

What I understand some guide dog schools in Northern America use clicker training to train their dogs and the method are taught to their students during training. In Sweden, we do't use it since blind persons can't use this method of training. I wonder if someone has the time to tell me how it works, how do you use this method and when? As an example, can you use it when you work the dog in harness, when the dog shall 'find the stairs/kerb/lamppost'? Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse Öberg
Sweden

Courriel : leyeshprintse at ymail.com