[nagdu] PA division call and trouble hearing

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 18 14:54:13 UTC 2013

Hi Marsha.
I've never done it, but, if someone can explain how it's done, I think I
could listen to the call and type what people are saying, if that would be
helpful, so you could participate.  I don't see how it could be done without
some delay, but, if someone explains the process, I'm willing. And I
wouldn't be surprised if other people might be willing, too.
Or maybe that's not the most efficient method, and someone knows a better
way.

I'm going out of town, so I won't respond to anyone until Monday, but I'll
look through my email then.
Tracy