[nagdu] traveling through airports is getting weirder eachtime I travel

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:48:53 UTC 2013

First of all, Robert, these acts are inconsistent. You never know when they will crop up. Second, saying those things to the employees will not always get you where you want to go. I did not work for me with Southwest.

It's great when it does; it's great when we don't have the hassles; apparently, though, we aren't out of the woods with airline travel.

cl