[nagdu] close call

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Jul 23 22:35:19 UTC 2013

I really don't care what kind of dog people have as long as dogs are
under control. I don't like breed specific legislation because dogs
aren't responsible for the way they are trained people are. We need to
be careful around other dogs with our guides and I hrefuse to live in
fear of a dog attack that may and hopefully never happen. You don't have
to be able to see to undersand what is going on around you.