[nagdu] Question of Fair Housing Act

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:58:03 UTC 2013

Yes.  I looked this up because I am moving into an apartment that
normally charges a pet deposit.  The FHA says that they cannot charge
you a pet deposit or any other fee if you have a service animal.  Of
course, if the dog damages anything, we have to pay, which makes
sense.  I went on the nagdu site and looked it up.  It isn't hard to
find.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National